fam2014

fam2014

Sunday, October 5, 2008


General Conference is such a blessing for us as members of the church. It is a weekend that we can be renewed spiritually and physically. I always find comfort to know that when we are doing what the Lord has asked us to do that he will aide us in anything that we need help with. I am grateful for the opportunity to listen to all of the inspired speakers and the messages that seem to apply directly to me and my family.

3 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

Cute background! You are going to love using that site to update your blog!

I, too, loved Conference! I feel like all of the talks were just for me.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Amen! We are SO blessed to have living Prophets to guide us!

Autumn said...

Hey Melissa, cute blog! I loved Conference too but I guess I'm not the only one ;)