HappyThanksgiving!
This is the time for gratefulness. . .
I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone in my life
for all the support and love that I am given. I have amazing
friends and fabulous family. I know that many may say the
same, but no one can imagine the kindness and generosity
that is shown to me from those around me.
I am also am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who
walks hand in hand with me through good and bad.
I have wonderful children who make me laugh all the time.
In fact, yesterday I put up the Christmas decorations and
both Ellie and Lauryn found a way to pull over the Christmas
tree!
My husband takes the cake! The sacrifices that he endures for
our family are incredible. He is my hero.
I hope that everyone who sees this has a fantastic holiday and
eats as much as they want to!
GOBBLE GOBBLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment