fam2014

fam2014

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wall to Wall


A few days ago I signed up for facebook with the persuasion of my brother and a couple cousins. I have for a very long time been against facebook, my space, etc. I have to say that my prejudice comes from the high school students I taught and those irresponsible individuals in the news.
It is so fun being able to be in contact with others that I haven't seen or spoken to in years. Blogging is fun, but the conversation is a little one sided.
I don't have a great page or devote much time to it, but it is fun to get on a couple times a week and check out what is going on with my friends and family.

3 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog to see the instructions.

Have fun!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a minute - I don't even have you as a friend on facebook yet. We'll have to fix that!

Monique said...

Add me as a friend!