Ellie and Lauryn both got their first experience at the dentist this week. Yes, I know that I am a little behind on Ellie, but such is life.
Both girls were told that they have beautiful teeth and to keep brushing well. We are grateful that there are no cavities and hope to keep it that way!
Notice how Ellie is striking a pose as usual. Lauryn is just happy to be there and enjoying the experience. I love that my girls both have their own little personalities.
2 comments:
Great pictures! What a relief it must be to know that they have healthy teeth! You must do a lot of work to help them take care of them-cause it wouldn't happen if it was up to them!
What are some of your tooth brushing tricks? We've tried everything from special tooth brushes and paste to hog tying to get the job done. It is my least favorite part of the day because it always seems to be a struggle.
Post a Comment