Ellie began kindergarten yesterday. She had a great day and shares everything that happens there with us. She keeps saying, "Mom, listen to this song I learned!" She has so much to share with us, and is thrilled to be meeting new friends and learning so much.
First day of school breakfast. She requested waffles.
Her first day of school outfit she pick herself!
She was thrilled with the playground.
Lauryn was thrilled too!! Until she found out we had to leave Ellie and she couldn't stay.
2 comments:
oh, what fun! I bet Lauryn had a hard time letting Ellie go to school. I'm glad that Ellie likes school too!
i'm so glad i found your blog!! your girls are so cute, and i can definitely see that Ellie looks just like her mom :) ps - i added you to my blog list, i hope that's alright
Post a Comment