fam2014

fam2014

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Forever, and Ever!!


I know it has been forever since I have posted. Part of that is due to busy schedules and the other is that my computer won't let me upload, download, whatever from my camera or phone. Vista has issues. It was working fine one day and then my computer and camera had a fight or something and are not getting along anymore. Chris and I are trying to get them to make up, but they are being stubborn. We will prevail in the end!
In the meantime, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are so blessed to live in the country we live in and enjoy so many freedoms. I am so grateful for a loving and supportive family. They keep my going! This time of year causes me to reflect and value all the blessings that I have been given. I wish that I would be more grateful, more often. I feel overwhelmed by the kindness and thoughtfulness of friends and relatives. My heart has also been softened and I believe a little humbled by the tender mercies of the Lord. Through out this past year I have learned over and over that the Lord knows each of us, and loves us. I am grateful for this knowledge.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a beautiful family picture! You all have some great smiles. I hope you can get your computer to cooperate, that is always very frustrating.

I hope you guys have a Happy Thanks Giving too! I wish we could see family, but that's only a few more weeks away! Yeah!

Jenafer Lowe said...

Love, love, love the new family picture. Wonderful post filled with all the right sentiments for this time of year. Love you Melissa. I'm grateful we are able to keep in touch. I will miss seeing your beautiful daughters in their finest Christmas dresses! Enjoy all of the moments!