fam2014

fam2014

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Boy!

This picture is from around 15 or 16 weeks. I am now 23, just double the size of my stomach and you have the size now!

We found out a few weeks ago that we will be having a baby boy!! I asked Chris to do somersaults because he didn't show enough excitement during the ultrasound. I on the other hand was ecstatic!!
Yesterday, I went in for another check-up to find that I am going to be having a large baby boy. He is already in the 93 percentile for his developmental age. This makes me very nervous. My doctor asked me how large my husband was at birth, I wasn't sure, so I said 7 something. When I got home I asked Chris, he didn't know so I called his mom. She told me he was almost 9lbs when he was born! I called my dad and he told me he was 8lbs 14 oz. I am in big trouble!!
Another topic in our home is what to name the baby. If we ever come to an agreement on that it will be a small miracle! He will have a name eventually!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news :) And that belly pic is so cute! Love it!

Tracy said...

cute baby bump, Melissa! I didn't know you were having disagreements on names. Good luck, and just don't take our name! :)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Super exciting - a boy, growing & the fun suspense of what this new little one will bring! 9 lbs babies are healthy & happy - so don't get too concerned - you'll be able to handle whatever comes!