On Thursday, Chris had the day off so we took the girls to ride go carts, etc. at the Mini Grand Prix. The girls had a blast. We bought the tickets where they could ride all the rides as many times as they could in an hour. It was so fun to see what they enjoyed and didn't enjoy.
Ellie loved the roller coaster, and Lauryn hated it and cried while on it. Lauryn and Ellie both loved the huge slide and went so many times Chris had hair rubbed off his legs.
Of course, I forgot the camera, thus no pictures. I did take some with my cell phone, but I don't have e-mail on it and don't know how to transfer the pictures to my camera.
We would like to go to Disneyland in December for Ellie's birthday. If this one hour is any indication as to what Disneyland will be like the parent are going to tire before the kids. I do have to say that at nap time there was no fuss or refusal. Silence is Golden!
3 comments:
sounds like a ton of fun! It would be fun to do something like that with you guys when we come out. We're about 3 weeks out from seeing you!
They will love Disneyland! I wish I could be there to witness Ellie & her wide grin & cute laugh as she takes in Disneyland! December is a great time to go before the Christmas school break.
Hey Belt family. I never had a chance to Congratulate you guys on Chris becoming an official COP.
YAY!! We miss you guys. Your girls are growing too fast - but they are so adorable.
Post a Comment