fam2014

fam2014

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rainy Days in Idaho

Ellie, Lauryn, and I spent the past 2 weeks in Idaho. It was a nice break to the everyday, and I must say that the weather was a 360 for us as well. It rained almost the whole time. Fortunatly, the days I had races it was nice for at least the duration of the run. The girls and I played lots of games since we couldn't spend much time outdoors. We did manage to find an afternoon to go to the park. Underdoggie was Lauryn's favorite word while we were there. I think that my mom will sleep for the next week without us there. My girls got it in their heads that we should rise at 5:30am everyday. There was no reason for this, except I guess their excitement. Thanks to my moms patience and my dads never ending supply of treats, Lauryn is now potty trained. I can never thank them enough. The girls enjoyed bugging their Uncle Mike anytime he came around. Lauryn especially clung to him when Papa threatened to make her sleep in the barn if she pooped her pants again. I am grateful for my kind and generous parents who always welcome us with open arms no matter what Lauryn destroys and Ellies non-stop chatter.
I will have some pictures soon I hope.
Between being out of town and moving into a house this month of June, not much else has been accomplished.

1 comment:

Monique said...

So glad you had a good time. Glad you're back too. Let me know if you could use a play date for the girls so you can get some unpacking done. I'm done with school so my schedule is a little more flexible now.