fam2014

fam2014

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy #6 Birthday!!!

Ellie turned six on Saturday, holy cow I we are getting old!! We decided to take her to Disneyland for her birthday. I know we are the greatest parents ever!! J/K We had a blast together despite the torrential down pour that decided to hang around all day.

The girls claimed their bed at the hotel right off!


Waiting in line to get into the park first thing in the morning!


The girls also got to see Cinderell and Snow White along with Sleeping Beauty! WoW!!!


These were the stars that we went to see! It would have been a sad day for Ellie if she didn't get to see them.


Of course no trip to Disneyland would not be complete without seeing Mickey Mouse!!

We did get to see Donald, Goofy, and Minnie as well. We felt very lucky! Because of the rain the girls got to go on every ride that they wanted to, and ride they wanted to!! I am still in recovery mode!

2 comments:

gpbiggs said...

How fun! I'm glad you all had fun despite the rain. I bet it kept all the lines down for ya!

See you soon!

gpbiggs said...

sorry, this is Tracy- I'm on my mom's computer!