We love Christmas at our house, although this time of year seems to get unreasonably hectic. One event that occurs every year at this time is the ward Christmas party. Lauryn and Ellie got the opportunity to perform and ours. I have no pictures because I was playing the piano, but we have proof we were at the party with Santa!! This year Lauryn and Ellie got to have their cousins come with us!! Oh, what fun!!

Ellie and Lauryn sitting with Santa.

Sarah sitting on Santa's lap.

Tessa taking a turn.
Hopefully, we will all stay on the nice list this year!!
2 comments:
yay! lots of fun posts! The girls are super cute in their Halloween costumes, and with Santa. I still think Amy looks a little like Lauryn. Definitely related. Hey, do me a favor and send me your mailing address, either email or facebook message.
Love your family picture! You guys are awesome!!
Post a Comment