fam2014

fam2014

Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying to Catch UP!!

We did it!! Purchased a home and have moved into it. It seems like a long time coming. We have had a whirlwind of a last year. We began searching for a home to purchase last June, I went on bedrest, had Ronin, and along the way we put in two offers on homes. We got beat to the punch on one and the other we pulled out of because we found one we liked better. We feel exhausted and so grateful to be done with the whole process.
There is so much to catch up on now. Scrapbooking, sewing, never ending working on the house to make it ours, piano practicing and lessons for my kids, and the list goes on and on. There are so many things I want to do and feel the need to do that at times I feel in way over my head and that I will never surface.
I know I am being extreme, just wanted to share for the moment. All is well!!

2 comments:

The Kamachi's said...

Congrats to you, that is soo exciting!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.