fam2014

fam2014

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello out there!!

I get so excited every time my family comes to visit me!! Right now I should be trying to sleep because I know that when they arrive I will get little rest. At this moment my parents and brother are driving to my house. They won't get here until the wee hours of the morning but who cares? They are coming to see me and my family!!
We have no plans but I know that we will have tons of fun. I am sure that my brother and dad will help me with stuff that needs to be done around the house because they are so kind like that. My mom will help me with the cooking and the kids. She has more patience than anyone I know. She put up with me through my teen years so that says mountains!
This is a bunch of mumbo jumbo to anyone reading this, and I will probably delete this in the future. I have to do something while I wait and it has to be quiet so the kiddos do not get disturbed!
Sweet dreams to everyone else!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Having family come is always so awesome. I hope you enjoy all of your sleepless moments with your family!

The Huzzey's said...

I get sooo excited when my family comes to visit to!!!!!! Hope you are having tons of fun! I love your family!

Nikki said...

So glad they came to visit! Family time is always fun.